Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Honors
Outstanding Franchisees and Employees.
Congratulations to Chandler Beacham on winning the “Founder's Award"
Click here to read the full article
"Do it right the first time!" is the motto at our local Greenville, SC transmission repair shop, and at Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care we aim to live up to that goal every day. An improper diagnosis can waste your time, money, and patience, which is why our knowledgeable staff is committed to providing customers with accurate and dependable service. We have built a solid reputation within the Greenville community that has kept our customers coming back year after year, and there's always room for one more satisfied client.
When you visit Cottman, you can count on our professional mechanics to get your car running again as quickly as possible. We know that you have important places to be, so we won't make you wait. Each of our clients is important to us, and that's why we insist on the following:
At Cottman, you'll find high standards and affordable prices that you deserve from your local Greenville, SC transmission repair shop. We know that repair and maintenance can be costly, which is why our staff is willing to work with you on affordable payment options when possible. Call us today to find out more.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Greenville, please call
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.